Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Like I Care

Umurumda Değil
{}
Who would have thought one could develop such feelings for a spoon?
{}
Bir kaşığa böyle hisler besleyebileceğimi nereden bilebilirdim ki?
{}
Oh, spring, why must you play with my heart? Fill my dreams with images of myself running though flower laden fields, make me leave the house with a chic Parisienne striped tee, and then throw raindrops and gray skies on my face. Why must you always remind me of you and then abandon me, leaving me yearning for more... Well take this: Polly Wreford is my new spring!
{}
Duygularımla oynuyorsun ey bahar! Beni çiçek tarlalarında koşma hayallerine sürüklüyor, Parisienne çizgili t-shirt'ümle evden çıkartıyor, sonra suratıma tokat gibi gri bir gökyüzü ve yağmur çarpıyorsun. Yüzünü gösteriyor, ben daha doyamadan beni terkediyorsun. Al sana: benim yeni baharım Polly Wreford fotoğrafları, tamam mı!
{}
{}
The cups are much more sweeter than the pink milky goo in them can ever be.
{}
Fincanlar, içlerindeki sütlü pembe maddenin olabileceğinden daha tatlı.
{}
{}
{}
How about crochet placemats over a gingham tablecloth? Apparently it's a great idea.
{}
Pötikare masa örtüsü üzerine tığ işi amerikan servis mi? Anlaşılan bu iyi bir fikir!
{}
{}
{}
Simple & gorgeous; white, daylight and florals are my go-to happiness recipe.
{}
Sade & muhteşem; beyaz, gün ışığı ve çiçekli desenler benim her daim işe yarayan mutluluk formülüm.
{}
{}
{}
I'm not a kid person but this fella is too cute! With that hair and those freckles it's like he walked out from a story or something.
{}
Çocuksever biri olmamakla birlikte bu ufaklığın tatlılığının hakkını vermem gerekti. O saçlar ve çillerle bir hikayeden falan fırlamış gibi görünüyor.
{}
{}
Ignore the lady, the room is so cosy! I love the subtle, warm color scheme.
{}
Kadını görmezden gelin, odanın sıcacık ama göze batmayan renkleri ne güzel olmuş ona bakın.
{}
{}
A knitted blanket, in such gorgeous colors. I love these. My mom is currently making one (and frankly we're lucky if she finishes it by winter 2010). Just kidding, I know she'll like this.
{}
Muhteşem renklerde örgü bir battaniye. Bayılıyorum bunlara. Şu an annem de benzer bir tane üzerinde çalışıyor, şanslıysak 2010 kışına bitirir. Şaka şaka, bunu sever biliyorum, bu resmi ona armağan ediyorum.