Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Freaking Out: Paris

Korkudan 3 Buçuk: Paris
{}

{}
I have a business trip to Paris in October. It will be my first time and I'm super excited, so I extended the trip for a few more days! However I'm totally freaking out as I have no idea what hotel to stay in. It has to be cheap, it has to be safe, and it has to be somewhat near the major attractions. I'm not after luxuries but bedbugs and rusty tubs are just not ok. I know which sites to pick hotels from but there are hundreds, so I'd rather trust the taste of my beloved readers and pick a tried-and-tested hotel. So help, anyone?
{}
Ekim'de Paris'e bir iş seyahatim var. İlk gidişim olacak, çok heyecanlıyım. O yüzden de geziyi birkaç gün uzattım. Amma velakin şu an korkudan üç buçuk atmaktayım çünkü bir otel bulamadım. Nispeten ucuz olmalı, merkezi olmalı ve güvenli olmalı. Lüks beklemiyorum ama tahta kuruları ve paslı küvetler de olmamalı yani. Hangi sitelerden otel aranır biliyorum ama yüzlerce otel arasından kısıtlı zamanda seçemiyorum, o yüzden blog arkadaşlarımın zevk ve deneyimlerine güvenmeyi tercih ediyorum. Denenmiş önerileriniz var mı?

Picture from /Resim Design*Sponge Paris city guide.

Update: Thank you everyone, you guys made great suggestions and have been tremendous help. I narrowed it down to 2 hotels and finally made a decision. I'll let you know how it was when I return. If I ever go back to Paris I will definitely try to book ahead though, during my search I came across such beautiful B&B's with such low prices, of course fully booked. They are SO beautiful that I'd put their pictures on my blog! If you're interested, drop me an e-mail and I'll send you a couple of links. Another option would be to take a vacation rental; you get a whole nicely decorated apartment and it's ridiculously cheap if you're a small group. So that's my advice to anyone who wants to go to Paris.

Ekleme: Hepinize teşekkürler, harika öneriler yaptınız ve bana çok yardımcı oldunuz. Otelleri 2 seçeneğe indirdim ve sonunda tercihimi yaptım. Doğru seçim yapıp yapmadığımı döndüğümde birlikte göreceğiz :) Bir daha Paris'e gidersem çok önceden kalacak yer ayarlamalarımı yapardım çünkü arayışım sırasında inanılmaz güzellikte ve çok uygun fiyatlara B&B'lere rastgeldim. O kadar güzeller ki resimleri blog'da yayınlamaya değer! İlginizi çekiyorsa bir e-mail atın, size 1-2 link göndereyim. Bir diğer iyi seçenek de "vacation rental" denilen kısa dönem kiralanabilen evler. Ucuz bir otelle aynı fiyata güzel döşenmiş kocaman bir daireniz olabilir, hele ki birkaç kişilik bir grupsanız yaşadınız. Şu noktada Paris'e gideceklere bu seçenekleri tavsiye ederim.