Tuesday, November 18, 2008

YouMadeMeFallInLoveWithYou*

BeniKendineAşıkEttin*
{}
{}
Thanks to Stephanie DeArmond's ceramic typography, I no longer crave vintage wooden letters. I know I will find gorgeous cheap letters to my taste one day, when I do, any ideas what to "type"? I am asking because some people come up with really random and cool words!
{}
Stephanie DeArmond'un seramik harfleri, bendeki eski ahşap harf tutkusunun yerini aldı. Bir gün zevkime uygun ve ucuz harfler bulacağım elbet, o gün geldiğinde harflerle ne yazmalıyım sizce? Soruyorum çünkü bazı insanlar rastgele ama çok havalı kelimeler buluveriyor.
{}
{}
I am always amazed by the patience of people who make such beautiful detail work.
{}
Detaylar hayranlık uyandırıcı.
{}

{}
"Sensitive"
{}
"Hassas"
{}
{}
"What a Hunk"
{}
"Amma da yakışıklı"
{}
{}
"crap!"
{}
"saçmalık!"
{}
{}
See this one in action:
{}
Bunu bir de yerinde görmek lazım:
{}

His other work is beautiful too, you can see more at his website.

Diğer işleri de çok güzel, sitesinde görebilirsiniz...
{}
YouMadeMeFallInLoveWithYou*: says so on Stephanie DeArmond's ceramic bottles.
BeniKendineAşıkEttin*: Stephanie DeArmond'un seramik şişelerinde yazıyor böyle.
{}
via Lionhug