Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vacuumability

Süpürülebilirlik
}
{}
This is the home of Francis Couyette, a designer who has done many products for Ikea, and also Normann Copenhagen. The soft gray color on the walls is the exact shade I want for my walls. Not too cold, not too dark. I think this is a nice way to decorate a small apartment. I imagine it's very quick & easy to clean this home. I give this a 10 for vacuumability. Yes, that's my #1 criteria now. My mom has a fantasy of a home with furniture all hung from the ceiling, and I concur.
{}
Ikea ve Normann Copenhagen gibi firmalara ürünler tasarlayan Francis Couyette'in evini takdim ediyorum. Duvarlardaki açık gri kendi duvarlarım için tam olarak istediğim ton. Çok soğuk veya çok koyu değil. Bence küçük bir apartman dairesini dekore etmek için çok uygun bir tarz bu. Eminim temizlemesi de pek kolay ve hızlıdır. Süpürülebilirlik için 10 puan veriyorum. Yeni 1 numaralı kriterim bu. Annemin tamamı tavandan asılı mobilyalarla dolu bir ev fantezisi var, katılıyorum kendisine.
{}
{}
These pictures make me feel more confident about painting my whole apartment gray, instead of only the living room. Wood, gray and white is such a pure, clean combination. Keeping the rest very soft and light makes black accents look sharp and gorgeous.
{}
Fotoğraflara baktıkça yalnızca salonu gri yapmaktansa tüm evi bu renge boyamak konusunda güven geliyor. Ahşap, beyaz ve gri çok saf, temiz bir kombinasyon. Evin kalanını yumuşak ve aydınlık tutmak, siyah odak noktalarının daha keskin ve harika görünmesini sağlıyor.
{}
{}
See these colors? Same as Francis Couyette's apartment, but with a touch of lilac to break the masculinity a bit.
{}
Bakın bu renklere; Francis Couyette'in evindeki renklere benziyor ama o maskülenliği kırmak için birazcık leylak rengi dokunuşuyla.
{}
{}
Images 1-2-3; Apartment Therapy via Stil Defteri.
Image 4, moline via Kris Atomic.