Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jewels Of The Kitchen

Mutfağın Mücevherleri
{}
Feeling a little restless today. Something to cheer up myself and others like me...
{}
Biraz asık suratlı bir gün. Kendimi ve benim gibileri neşelendirmek için birşeyler...
{}
{}
If I had these pretty plates to look at....
{}
Bu güzelim tabaklardan...
{}

...and a few cupcakes...

...enfes kremalı kekler yesem...

....maybe I wouldn't feel fragile like porcelain...

....porselen gibi kırılgan hissetmem belki...

....and get through the day....

...ve geçer gider bu gün de...

....red peonies...

....kırmızı şakayıklar....

...or yellow sunflowers....

...ya da sapsarı ayçiçekleri...

....or just plain candlelight to brighten up my state...

....ya da basit mum ışığı aydınlatırdı beni....

....maybe I should pray....

....belki dua etsem....

...for a little sunshine....

....biraz günışığı için...

...and go to a picnic....

....bir de pikniğe gitsek...

...with my valentine...
...avutur beni sevgilim...

{}

Images 1-2-6 from Country Living, rest from Sköna Hem.